CyberGym® is growing and we are adding aSenior IT administratorto the team!
This individual will take part in unique Cyber Defense services and training, provided to critical infrastructure organizationsin Israel and abroad.An estimated 30% of the role will include travel.
We are searching for an expert in the field of System Administration for complex operating systems, a professional with previous experience in similar roles at integration companies and / or enterprise organizations.
The position offered is at CyberGym Israel main office, located in the Heftzi-ba preservation, Hadera, Israel.
Skills & Experience:
- Over 5 years of experience with windows system administration.
- Over 2 years of experience in similar roles at global companies.
- Experienced with security systems (network IPS, endpoint security, FW and SIEM systems)
- Experienced in applicative Database management (example: SQL).
- Experienced with network infrastructure, architecture and services.
- Experienced in VMWare ESX &VCenter configuration and management.
- Experienced in support, maintenance and troubleshooting servers and network environment.
- Experienced in Storage design & maintenance.
Preferred Additional requirements:
- Experienced with web systems.
- Over 2 years of experience with LINUX system administration.
- Previous training and/or lecturing experience.
- Experience in deploying solutions at the client site.
- A high level of civil security clearance in Israel.