CYBERGYM conducts cyber-warfare readiness training for governmental and private enterprises. It focuses on the weakest link in any emergency response system: the people who run it. CYBERGYM has developed a unique integrated Cyber Training and Technologies Arena for critical infrastructure organizations. Using CYBERGYM’s Training and Technologies Arena and cutting-edge technology, we deliver a state-of-the-art training experience to diverse trainees from different critical infrastructure sectors and with different levels of knowledge. Our Red Team hacks, attacks and maps out IT weaknesses, and we’re now searching for a senior cybersecurity expert to join this amazing team.
- The right person for us is a team player, innovative and creative.
- We’re searching for someone who thinks on their feet and outside the box.
- We want an excellent professional who can expose system vulnerabilities that everyone else missed.
- This person will successfully combine independent, highly-skilled cyber research and code writing with client engagement through professional lectures.
- 3-5 years of experience with cyber penetration tests (applicative and/or infrastructure), malware and vulnerabilities.
- Experience programming with C/ C++/ C# and Python.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP layers.
- Full proficiency in English.
- A resourceful team player, who’s able to build the global stakeholders’ engagement and investment in the process and work with all of them simultaneously.
- Confident and able to present and represent the company in front of global high-ranking clients and prospects.
- Experience with ICS/SCADA and reverse engineering
- Experience as an IT and cyber lecturer