CyberGym is growing and we are adding a Cyber Security Researcher to the team!
We are searching for a creative individual who will pull its strengthto expose weakness and vulnerabilities in financial organizations, sensitive governmental, critical infrastructure and enterprise companies.
This person will work in as part of a team to research IT and SCADA Cyber attacks,as well as, develop LIVE advanced attack scenarios to be than used in training.
The position offered is at CyberGym Israel main office, located in the Heftzi-ba preservation, Hadera.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with cyber penetration tests, applicative and/or infrastructure.
- Highly experienced with malware and vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in programming with C/C++ orC#.
- Experienced in scripting with Python.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP layers.
- A great team player.
Preferred Additional requirements:
- Previous experience with ICS/SCADA.
- Previous experience with reverse engineering.
- Full proficiency in English.
- Previous experience as an IT security lecturer.