CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Researcher to join our Red Team at the Israel office.
The CYBERGYM Red Team is a group of offensive cybersecurity experts, Researchers, and developers working collaboratively.
You will expose system vulnerabilities that everyone else missed and develop real-life cyber-attack scenarios to be then implemented as training to cybersecurity management professionals for the purpose of fending off complex, sustained cyberattacks.
You will combine high capabilities of independent cyber research and code writing and on the other hand, engage with the clients through professional lectures.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
The position offered is at the CYBERGYM Israel main office, located at Heftzi-ba, Hadera, Israel.
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience with cyber penetration tests (applicative and/or infrastructure), malware and vulnerabilities.
- Experience in programming with C/ C++/ C# and Python.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP layers.
- Full Proficiency in English.
- A resourceful team player, who’s able to build the global stakeholders’ engagement and investment in the process and work with all of them simultaneously.
- Confident and able to present and represent the company in front of global high-ranking clients and prospects.
- Experience with ICS/SCADA and reverse engineering – Advantage.
- Experience as an IT and cyber lecturer – Advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a relatively short time.
- Strong desire to push yourself and your colleagues always further ahead professionally.