The Director of Global Sales and Business Development, to lead and manage large scale business activities.
The position is open for experienced, high-level sales representatives with an excellent record of accomplishment in leading enterprise sales processes of IT Security services and/or products.
Your role as Director of Sales and Business Development
- Develop and manage global sales activities with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the expansion of our products and services within their markets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners in multiple territories.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work collaboratively in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
The position offered is at the CYBERGYM Israel office, located in Heftzi-ba, Hadera, Israel.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred).
- 7+ years of experience in technological enterprise sales in multiple territories, preferably in Cybersecurity, Information security, IT Security, SCADA or IoT, or Telecom.
- 7+ years of experience in direct or indirect sales, to diverse sectors. Primarily: Finance, government, and critical infrastructures.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven.