CYBERGYM conducts cyber-warfare readiness training for governmental and private enterprises. It focuses on the weakest link in any emergency response system: the people who run it. CYBERGYM has developed a unique integrated Cyber Training and Technologies Arena for critical infrastructure organizations. Using CYBERGYM’s Training and Technologies Arena and cutting-edge technology, we deliver a state-of-the-art training experience to diverse trainees from different critical infrastructure sectors and with different levels of knowledge.
Our R&D team is a group of expert software engineers. You will also work and collaborate with cyber security researchers, attack experts, and other IT Security professionals.
We are searching for an experienced Full Stack .NET Developer to join our innovative R&D team. This individual will develop complex web components, using leading-edge technologies, for the company’s cybersecurity products.
- 3+ years of.NET/C# web development.
- 2+ years of experience with Angular JS 1.5 development.
- Node JS – practical experience
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Previous experience with Agile/SCRUM development
- Full proficiency in English