Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your role as Director of Sales, Critical Infrastructure
- Develop and manage a pipeline for sales activities with global energy sector clients.
- Focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners in multiple territories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the expansion of our products and services within their markets.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or similar IT certifications.
- 7+ years of experience in technological enterprise sales in SCADA systems, Cybersecurity, Information security, IT Security.
- 10+ years of experience with energy sector clients worldwide.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Experience locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers and channel partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven.