Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your role as Director of Sales, North America
- Develop and manage the local business unit sales activities, with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with channel partners in multiple territories.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the expansion of our products and services within their markets.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred).
- 7+ years of experience in technological enterprise sales in the North America markets, preferably in Cybersecurity, Information security, IT Security, SCADA or IoT, Telecom.
- 7+ years of experience in direct or indirect sales, to diverse sectors. Primarily: Finance, government, and critical infrastructures.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Experience locating, establishing, and engaging potential customers and channel partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven.