Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Cybersecurity Expert
- The top professional authority in the training arena.
- Planning, leading and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
- Mentoring trainees through various scenarios.
- Performing as a key lecturer of the theoretical part of the training process.
- Specifying customers’ requirements for current and future trainings.
- Coordinating between the training’s working teams to ensure that the training meets customer expectations.
- Performing the analysis of trainee’s professional level (Pre training preparation), training assurance and process control.
This position is offered at the Melbourne branch, located at the CYBERGYM Arena, 370 Docklands Dr. Docklands, VIC 3008.
Skills and Experience
- Industry standard information security and incident response certifications (CISO, CISSP, etc.) – a strong advantage.
- Penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services
- Familiar with a variety of training products presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials and instructor reference materials.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS).
- Confident and able to present and represent the company in front of global high-ranking clients and prospects.
Nice to have
- Technological training development experience.
- Holds a Valid civilian security classification.
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org