Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity, and great vibes!
Your Role as Marketing Operations Manager
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will play a significant role in the carrying out and implementing new marketing strategies of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
- Digital marketing: web, SEO/SEM, emails, social media, and more, including optimization and reporting.
- Maintain our social media presence across all digital channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google AdWords, Instagram, and more.
- Collaborate with design teams to produce high quality content.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts, internal and external newsletters.
- Lead generation – including marketing automation.
- Maintain our website updated with content, new campaigns, and AB testing.
- Assist in leveraging and executing marketing programs in various regions.
- Be a trusted business partner to sales leadership across all CYBERGYMs offices.
- Provide maintenance and support to internal stakeholders.
The position offered is in Tel Aviv, in a hybrid work environment.
Skills and experience
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and interpersonal.
- At least 2+ years of marketing operations experience at a hi-tech company.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience in a marketing automation/operations role, using HubSpot or equivalent – A must.
- Experience creating digital campaigns – mandatory.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
- Experience working with Salesforce – a big advantage.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.