Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Cybersecurity Expert
- Develop cybersecurity solutions for OT Systems clients located worldwide.
- Design secure architecture of technological environments.
- Take a significant part in the research and development of cybersecurity products for ICS/SCADA systems.
- Lead large-scale projects, manage the complete project lifecycle, Including multiple interfaces both inbound and outbound, such as: acquisition, R&D, Product Management, QA, integration etc.
- Present the company offering at professional conferences, business meetings, lectures and trainings.
The position offered is Haifa, Israel.
Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Industry standard information security and incident response certifications or Information systems auditor, such as CISO and/or CISSP and/or CISA, etc.
- Previous hands-on experience with White Hacking, including tools and methodologies.
- Previous experience from Industrial or Integration organizations.
- Previous experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure architecture.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services.
- Previous experience with large scale project management.
- Full proficiency in English.
- A true team player, with excellent matrix leadership skills.
- Confident and able to present and represent the company in front of global high-ranking clients and prospects.
Nice to have
- Technological training development experience.
- Holds a Valid civilian security classification.
CVs to: email@example.com