Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Cybersecurity Expert
- Be The top professional authority in the training arena.
- Develop collaborative technical relationships with customer prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs.
- Presenting the CyberGym leading solutions and services, and proposals.
- Lead customer-facing demonstrations, proof of concepts, and RFI/RFQ/RFP technical solution design and responses.
- Planning, leading, and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
- Mentoring trainees through various scenarios.
- Performing as a key lecturer in the theoretical part of the training process.
This position is offered at the Melbourne office, located at the central business district (CBD).
Skills and Experience
- Industry-standard information security and incident response certifications (CISO / CISSP / ISSAP / etc.) – a strong advantage.
- High-level expertise in CERT.
- Experienced in conducting penetration testings, as well as using typical forensics tools as part of the incident response team.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise security systems and IT infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services such as HTTP, FTP, SMB, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Familiar with a variety of training product presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials, and instructor reference materials.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS).
- Technological training development experience – an advantage.