CYBERGYM is looking for a marketing wizard to join our exciting, fast-growing company. The Director of Marketing will help us create a significant foothold in the global cybersecurity sector and expand our presence to new, untapped markets.
- Define our go-to-market plan and manage the marketing budget
- Define the company’s messages, sales pitch, and unique selling points per market segment
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s brand reputation, drive traffic and generate high-quality leads
- Manage and experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc.
- Manage the company’s marketing collateral and online content (company website, blogs, etc.), and ensure that all marketing materials are aligned with our brand identity
- Manage and deploy our presence in conferences, seminars, and industry events
- At least 5 years of experience as a corporate Marketing/Marcom Director in a large hi-tech company, a cybersecurity company is an advantage
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively planning and leading marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google PPC campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices for online marketing and analysis
- Team player with a “can do” attitude
- B.A/M.A degree in Marketing or a related field
- High-level of English proficiency