CyberGym® NYC is growing!
We are looking for a White Team Mentor, skilled in cyber security in different domains, including offensive and defensive technologies, who will plan and implement every phase of our unique Cyber Defense training.
This position is offered at the New York branch, located in mid-town NYC.
- Planning the training
- Mentoring trainees through various scenarios
- Know-how and knowledge transfer
- Bachelor of IT related field (software engineering, Computer Science, etc.)
- Technical qualifications such as MCITP, CCSP, CCSE
- Proven training experience
- Knowledge of SIEM systems
- Experience in the following training field: IT/Software/Hacking/Forensics, etc.
- Familiarity with exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks
- Proven experience with networking protocols and services such as HTTP, FTP, SMB, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Solid theoretical and practical knowledge in multiple operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of learning new technologies