The Network Security Expert will lead a-z security projects, design from scratch a zero-risk environment, implement new products and ideas, write technical project documents, conduct POC and ATP, and debug deep network glitches.
You will also engage with the clients through professional lectures.
The CYBERGYM Professional Services Team is a group of IT Security experts, System, and Network Security professionals, Cybersecurity lecturers, and trainers, continuously engaging with our customers to provide innovative cybersecurity management solutions.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
The position offered is at the CYBERGYM Israel main office, located at Heftzi-ba, Hadera, Israel.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Network Engineer role.
- Highly experienced in leading security projects from start to finish.
- Solid theoretical and Hands-on experience with security architecture & design.
- Experienced in writing technical project documents (HLD/LLD/ATP/POC/As Made) and conducting POC and AT – an
- Experienced with installing and maintaining a variety of security products, Including different FW, Endpoint Security, F5, Mail & Web Security, PKI, etc.
- Experienced with working on complex and heterogenic multivendor environments.
- Highly customer-focused and service-oriented.
- Security Certification such as CISSP / CISM and security clearance – Advantage.
- A Strong desire to push yourself and your colleagues always further ahead professionally.