CyberGym is seeking an experienced product manager to join our elite team!
The position involves managing the entire lifecycle of our unique cyber-defense products, from strategic planning to final implementation.
The role includes producing marketing-oriented product documentation, written in mother-tongue level English for international clients, and some travel abroad.
The position is located at CyberGym’s Israeli HQ office in the Heftzi-ba preservation, Hadera.
Skills & Experience:
- Over 3 years of experience in similar security product management roles
- Over 3 years of experience managing complex web products targeting international markets
- Previous work experience at cyber/IT security companies
- Recent experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with cyber range environments – a strong plus
- Computer science or engineering degree – a strong plus
- Full proficiency in English
- Ability to work in a startup environment
- Great management and organizational skills, as well as a good team player
- Strong customer-oriented abilities, including attentiveness and excellent communication skills