CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our R&D Team at the Israel office.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work collaboratively in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as QA Engineer
The R&D team is a group of expert software engineers, working together to develop CYBERGYM’s cutting edge technologies.
You will QA test complex web components, using leading edge technologies, for the company’s cybersecurity products.
You will also work and collaborate with professional .NET Developers, Product Manager, Cybersecurity researchers, Cyber offensive experts and other IT Security professionals.
All this at a fast pace process of development, test, and release.
The position offered is at CYBERGYM Israel main office, located at Heftzi-ba, Hadera, Israel.
Your Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in manual QA testing of web components.
- Working experience with client/API testing.
- Working experience with web-based and mobile testing frameworks.
- Previous experience in writing automated tests and infrastructure – an advantage.
- Full proficiency in English – an advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies and methodologies in a relatively short time.
- Strong desire to push yourself and your colleagues always further ahead professionally.