CYBERGYM conducts cyber-warfare readiness training for governmental and private enterprises. It focuses on the weakest link in any emergency response system: the people who run it. CYBERGYM has developed a unique integrated Cyber Training and Technologies Arena for critical infrastructure organizations. Using CYBERGYM’s Training and Technologies Arena and cutting-edge technology, we deliver a state-of-the-art training experience to diverse trainees from different critical infrastructure sectors and with different levels of knowledge.
Our R&D team is a group of expert software engineers. You will also work and collaborate with cybersecurity researchers, attack experts, and other IT Security professionals.
- We are searching for a junior QA tester for web applications to join the team.
- We are looking for a talented person with great social and communicational skills, who enjoys working collaboratively in a challenging and inventive environment.
- We are seeking to hire someone who is just starting their career path with a basic (but solid) professional experience, lots of potential and ability to grow and develop in the team.
- At least 1 year of experience in web application testing
- Good background of client/API testing (manual testing)
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Great attention to details and a results-driven approach
- Proactive self-starter with a “can do” attitude, who adapts quickly to working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of an engaging collaborative team
- Experience using web-based and mobile testing frameworks
- Good working experience of web application performance testing
- Experience writing automated tests and infrastructure