CyberGym is growing and we are seeking an experienced QA tester for web applications to join the team!
We are looking for a talented person with great social skills, who enjoys working collaboratively in a challenging and inventive environment.
The position is located at CyberGym’s Israeli HQ office in the Heftzi-ba preservation, Hadera.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in web application testing
- Strong background of client/API testing (manual testing)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Great attention to details and a results-driven approach
- Strong understanding of web architecture
- Proactive self-starter with a “can do” attitude, who can adapt quickly to working in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, enjoys working as part of an engaging collaborative team
- Experience using web-based and mobile testing frameworks
- Experience writing automated tests and infrastructure
- Good working experience of web application performance testing
- Hands-on experience in web application automation tools (preferably Selenium) and automation frameworks
- Experience working in an Agile environment