The Regional Sales Director – Greater NYC, will head and manage the company’s growth in the region.
The position is open for experienced, high-level sales representatives with an excellent record of accomplishment in leading large-scale sales of IT Security services and/or products.
Your role as Regional Sales Director, Greater NYC
- Develop and manage sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the expansion of our products and services within their markets.
- Update and manage pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work collaboratively in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
The position offered is at the CYBERGYM NYC office, located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Communications or Business Administration required (MBA preferred).
- 7+ years of experience in technological enterprise sales in the Greater NYC region, preferably in Cybersecurity, Information security, IT Security, SCADA or IoT, or Telecom.
- 7+ years of experience in direct or indirect sales, to diverse sectors. Primarily: Finance, government, and critical infrastructures.
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills.
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven.