CyberGym is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Africa and South America. The position includes developing and finalizing sales opportunities for diverse organizations and operators of essential services and utilities.
The position is located in Israel.
- Lead sales of CyberGym’s solutions and services to enterprises, banking and financial market infrastructures, health sectors, digital infrastructures, and academic and professional institutions, both directly and with strategic partners
- Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in the relevant locations, focusing on pipeline growth and driving opportunities to closure
- Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for expanding our products and services within their markets
- Update and manage sales pipelines and prepare revenue forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (BSc. EE or BSc. CS preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in international sales of enterprise software, preferably in: cybersecurity, information security, IT security and telecom providers
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities and managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, a team player, passionate and highly driven
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
- Experience in enterprise security solutions (endpoint, SIEM, networking, firewalls, etc.), an advantage