CyberGym is looking for a Regional Sales Manager for Asia and Eastern Europe. The position includes developing and finalizing sales opportunities for government agencies and operators of essential services and utilities.
The position is located in Israel.
- Lead sales of CyberGym’s solutions and services to energy, transport and government agencies, both directly and with strategic partners
- Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in the relevant locations, focusing on pipeline growth and driving opportunities to closure
- Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for expanding our products and services within their markets
- Update and manage sales pipelines and prepare revenue forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (BSc. EE or BSc. CS preferred)
- 12+ years of experience in international sales of enterprise software, preferably in: information security, IT security or intelligent
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities and managing B2B and/or B2G sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts in Europe
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, a team player, passionate and highly driven
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
- Experience in enterprise security solutions (endpoint, SIEM, networking, firewalls, etc.), an advantage