CyberGym is looking for a local resident Sales Manager for India. The position includes developing and finalizing sales opportunities for diverse organizations and operators of essential services and utilities.
The position is located in India.
- Lead sales of CyberGym’s solutions and services to enterprises, banking and financial market infrastructures, health sectors, digital infrastructures, and academic and professional institutions, both directly and with strategic partners
- Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in the relevant locations, focusing on pipeline growth and driving opportunities to closure
- Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for expanding our products and services within their markets
- Update and manage sales pipelines and prepare revenue forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (BSc. EE or BSc. CS preferred)
- 7+ years of experience in international sales of enterprise software, preferably in: cybersecurity, information security, IT security and telecom providers
- Proven track record in developing new business opportunities and managing B2B sales cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, a team player, passionate and highly driven
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
- Experience in enterprise security solutions (endpoint, SIEM, networking, firewalls, etc.), an advantage