CYBERGYM NYC is looking for a Sales Manager. The position includes developing and finalizing sales opportunities for diverse organizations and operators of essential services and utilities.
- Lead sales of CYBERGYM solutions and services to enterprises, utilities, government offices, and academic & professional organizations, both directly and through partners
- Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in the US, focusing on sales pipeline growth and driving opportunities to closure.
- Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners while promoting the growth of our products and services within their market
- Update and manage our sales pipeline and prepare revenue forecasts
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software international sales, preferably in: Cybersecurity, Information security, IT security, SCADA or IoT, Telecom
- Technical Background (BSc. EE or BSc. CS)
- Proven track record in developing new business and managing B2B and/or B2G sale cycles, from lead generation to closing contracts
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven
- Experience locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners