CyberGym is growing and we are seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join the team!
This individual will take part in unique cyber-defense services and training programs, provided to critical infrastructure organizations in Israel and abroad. An estimated 30% of the role will include travel.
We are searching for an expert system administrator for complex operating systems, with previous experience in similar roles at integration companies or enterprise organizations.
The position is located at CyberGym’s Israeli HQ office in the Heftzi-ba preservation, Hadera.
- Over 5 years of experience with Windows system administration
- Highly experienced with Microsoft SCCM
- Over 2 years of experience in a similar role at global companies
- Experience with security systems (network IPS, endpoint security, FW and SIEM systems)
- Experienced in applicative database management (example: SQL)
- Experience with network infrastructure, architecture and services
- Experienced in VMWare ESX & VCenter configuration and management
- Experience with support, maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and network environment
- Experienced in storage design and maintenance
- Full English proficiency
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Experience with web systems
- Over 2 years of experience with LINUX system administration
- Previous training and/or lecturing experience
- Experience in deploying solutions at the client’s site
- Experience with scripting languages (batch, PowerShell, bash/python)