Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your Role as IT System Administrator
You will be responsible for the day to day IT System Administrator of the company HQ. This is a “one man show” role.
You will be working closely with colleagues from different teams and departments. Responsibilities will include maintaining the office IT infrastructure, end user devices and applications.
You will take part in new IT or provision projects, install/configure, operate, and maintain hardware/software and related infrastructure.
The role includes maintaining office firewalls, VPN gateways, VOIP infrastructure, as well as, Wi-Fi infrastructure.
You will also be handling the IT on- and offboarding processes of employees, as well as the lifecycle management.
The position offered is at CYBERGYM Israel main office, located in Hadera, Israel.
Your Skills and Experience
- Over 2 years of experience with Windows system administration, including Office 365 and Share Point.
- Experienced with security systems (network IPS, ESET, Check Point and SIEM systems).
- Experienced with network infrastructure, architecture and services.
- Experienced with domain management, storage design & maintenance.
- Experienced in VMWare ESX & VCenter configuration and management.
Nice to have…
- Over 2 years of experience with LINUX system administration.
- A high level of civil security clearance in Israel.