CYBERGYM is growing and we are looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Expert to join our Professional Services team in the NYC office.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
Your role as Senior Cybersecurity Expert
- The top professional authority in the training arena.
- Planning, leading and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
- Mentoring trainees through various scenarios.
- Performing as a key lecturer of the theoretical part of the training process.
- Specifying customers’ requirements for current and future trainings.
- Coordinating between the training’s working teams to ensure that the training meets customer expectations.
- Performing the analysis of trainee’s professional level (Pre training preparation), training assurance and process control.
This position is offered at the New York branch, located in mid-town NYC.
Your Skills and Experience
- Industry standard information security and incident response certifications (CISSP, GCIA, etc.) – a strong advantage.
- High-level expertise in CERT.
- penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services such as HTTP, FTP, SMB, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Familiar with a variety of training products presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials and instructor reference materials.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS).
- Technological training development experience – an advantage