The Senior Cybersecurity Expert will join the NYC office, and his responsibilities will be the following :
- The top professional authority in the training arena.
- Planning, leading and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
- Mentoring trainees through various scenarios.
- Performing as a key lecturer in the theoretical part of the training process.
- Specifying customers’ requirements for current and future training.
- Coordinating between the training’s working teams to ensure that the training meets customer expectations.
- Performing the analysis of trainee’s professional level (Pre-training preparation), training assurance and process control.
Working at CYBERGYM
CYBERGYM is a global team of experts with a passion for providing creative cybersecurity offerings to government and private organizations around the world.
We work in a dynamic, ever-growing, start-up environment. We believe that true innovation comes from sharing ideas and working together.
Our offices are always a great example of professionalism, diversity, creativity and great vibes!
This position is offered at the CYBERGYM New York office, located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
Skills and Experience
- Industry-standard information security and incident response certifications (CISSP, GCIA, etc.) – a strong advantage.
- High-level expertise in CERT.
- penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response teams.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols and services such as HTTP, FTP, SMB, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Familiar with a variety of training product presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials, and instructor reference materials.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS).
- Technological training development experience – an advantage.