CyberGym® NYC is growing!
We are looking for a highly experienced IT expert who will plan and implement our unique Cyber Defense training in the US.
This position is offered at the New York branch, located in mid-town NYC.
- The top professional authority in the training arena
- Leading and managing the training timeline from a-z; including timing and coordinating while training session is in progress.
- Performing as a key lecturer of the theoretical part of the training process
- Specifying customers’ requirements for current and future trainings
- Coordinating between the training’s working teams to ensure that the training meets customer expectations
- Performing the analysis of trainee’s professional level (Pre training preparation), training assurance and process control
- Computer science or engineering degree, proven work experience – a strong advantage
- Master’s degree in engineering, business management, or technology related fields – an advantage
- Industry standard information security and incident response certifications (CISSP, GCIA, etc.) – a strong advantage
- High-level expertise in CERT, as well as penetration testing and using typical forensics tools as part of incident response team
- Familiar with a variety of training products presentations, educational war games, trainee reference materials and instructor reference materials
- Familiar with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Knowledgeable with enterprise systems and IT infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems (Windows & UNIX, Mac OS)
- Technological training development experience – a strong advantage
- Familiar with Command and Control Systems, such as FW, IPS, SIEM– an advantage